Tuesday, March 31, 2009

C'est Fini.


I woke up this morning with itchy and puffy eyes. Partly because of allergies, partly from the crying. 
I have cried way too many times these past few days.



Thinking back, that video of me drunkenly, jokingly screaming "IT'S OVER!!!" was rather ominously and painfully foretelling and prophetic. The thought of it is almost making me laugh. Almost.

Wasted time, wasted effort, wasted energy, drained emotions. Completely pointless. I'm not the type of person who needs to experience something to learn a lesson, so this could have absolutely been avoided. It's like trying to piece together a frustratingly difficult 1,000 piece puzzle only to have to have it break apart when you were near completion and having to start over again. Piecing myself together was already an impossible and agonizingly slow process. This? I didn't need this.
 
And the worst part? Proven correct. Yet again. 


But as I have said:

Never look back, never go back. 


No comments: